With Henson Robinson's financing options, the best is still obtainable! We offer a variety of ways to finance your HVAC project so that you can buy now and pay over time. Explore our financing options below to find the solution that fits your needs.
Carrier® Credit Card
A Carrier® Credit Card* is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Carrier® purchases. Plus, as a Carrier® cardholder, you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Quick credit decision
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
*The Carrier® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Apply for the Carrier® Credit Card by clicking on the link below.
Henson Robinson Company offers the 90 days same as cash.
If you choose to apply online, you must supply an email address for security purposes. If we are able to complete the evaluation of your application within approximately 45 seconds, we will notify you of the credit decision online.
Microf Financing for HVAC systems
Don't let purchasing a new air conditioner stress you out! At Henson Robinson Company, we do our best to provide our customers with peace of mind by offering hassle-free financing with Microf. Now you can restore the comfort level of your home with an affordable monthly payment.
With Microf Financing, you can get flexible and affordable options without a credit check, such as:
- 100% financing available
- Lease-purchase financing
- Rent-to-own financing solution
- Multiple discounts to increase product competitiveness
Payment options based on 23-month, 35-month, 47-month, or 59-month term selection plus a guaranteed purchase option payment.
Microf's innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through limited declinations, quick response times, multiple payment options, no credit checks, and extensive contract term choices.
Once you submit your loan application, along with your personal, employment, and financial information, you will receive:
- A quick decision on your loan request
- An email with additional information
If approved, a OneMain loan specialist will contact you to:
- Schedule an appointment at your local branch
- Discuss available loan options
- Verify identity, income, employment, and collateral (if applicable)
After you review and accept your loan terms:
- Sign your contract
- Receive your funds