Billy spent the early part of his career helping people who had been injured on the job. As Henson Robinson’s Safety Manager, he’s putting his expertise to use to help workers avoid injuries and accidents. Billy has helped create a culture that values each employee’s input and places safety at the forefront of every activity. He has developed a comprehensive safety program to ensure the well-being of every member of our company.
Billy’s dedication to safety is reflected in the many awards and achievements earned for ensuring that workers can carry out their duties in an environment that mitigates hazards and minimizes injuries.
Certificates and Licenses
- American Heart Association BLS/Heartsaver Instructor Certification (Current)
- 2015 Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) (Current)
- 2012 OSHA Construction Safety and Health Outreach Trainer (Current)
- 2012 Competent Person Fall Protection/ Crane Signal Person/Excavation(s)
- 2011 OSHA 30hr Construction
- 2010 Emergency Medical Technician-Intermediate (EMT-I)
- 2007 Emergency Medical Technician(EMT-B)(Current)