VP HVAC Dept/Sheet Metal Project Manager
Kris brings a unique combination of higher education, professional development and labor experience to his role of Vice President of HVAC at Henson Robinson. After graduating with a double major in business and economics, he joined the Sheet Metal Local Union #218, where he had the opportunity to teach apprentices. An internship with the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce provided him a background in community growth and development, experience he uses not only on the job but as a member of the City of Springfield Mechanical Commission, a group charged with furthering economic growth and expansion in the capital city.
Certificates and Licenses
- The International Code Council
- The International Training Institute for Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Industry
- City of Springfield Mechanical License
- City of Decatur Mechanical License
- Town of Normal Mechanical License